PEM Bunk Matting
Indoor Boat Storage & Marine Dry Rack Facilities
PEM Bunk Matting is the perfect storage for indoor boat storage and marine dry rack facilities – there is really nothing else like it.
PEM Bunk Matting is made from a soft thermoplastic material that will help protect the gel coating on the boat’s hull – which means you will not have to worry about scratches or minor damage when unloading boats for the new season.
Our matting is also incredibly durable. It is tear-resistant, and is naturally porous, which means that it will not hold water and build up mold and mildew like carpet. And, PEM Bunk Matting lasts for many years – so you won’t have to worry about replacement any time soon.
PEM Bunk Matting is a fantastic option for indoor boat storage and dry rack marinas looking for long-term solutions to properly store client boats safely, effectively, and easily.
- Soft thermoplastic material
- Extremely durable - in use for many years in all marine applications
- Non-marking, helps protect integrity of gel coating on hull
- Porous construction allows for airflow and water to drain
- Allows wood to dry and reduces dry rot
- Will not hold water like carpet - dries quickly and is mold resistant
- U.V. stabilized material
- Excellent weather resistance
- Easily installed with stainless steel roofing nails using air gun on 6-8" centers
To request more information, simply fill out our contact form or give us a call at 800.783.2358.